[Histonet] Staining Procedure For Herpes Virus By Immunohistochemistry

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 10:08:53 CST 2007

Marilyn:
  HSV I&II has been used for many years already in IHC.
  DAKO manufactures a Monoclonal antibody. I used at 1:200 dilution with HIER at pH6 and standard detecting systems (DAKO). Control is a positive case.
  Hope this will help you!
  René J.

Marilyn Johnson <marjoh3 <@t> telus.net> wrote:
  Happy New Year Histonetters,
I am looking for an IHC staining procedure for Herpes virus (type 2).
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to share their staining procedure along
with the reagent list? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Marilyn Johnson
Alberta Agriculture
Edmonton, AB. Canada