[Histonet] Travel temp openings--and a few good perm jobs, too.

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 14:18:25 CST 2007

Hi again--

  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years...now we're all back to work!

  We have several temp openings--please drop us a line or call if you are even a little curious:

  Temp openings and number of positions to be filled:

  New York (near New York City) - 3 techs (We help with NY License application)
  Connecticut - 2 techs
  North Carolina - 2 techs
  Kansas - one tech
  Ohio - one tech
  These change frequently as we fill positions and receive new contracts.

  The permanent positions are everywhere:
  California
  Colorado
  Kansas
  Oklahoma
  Texas
  Ohio
  New York
  Massachusetts
  Connecticut
  New Jersey
  Florida
  North Carolina
  South Carolina

  and the way the phones have been ringing there will be more!!!

  Thank you--

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time.
281.883.7704 c
281.852.9457 o
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.