[Histonet] Technovit 9100 New

Andrejs Ivanovs vonavi <@t> inbox.lv
Thu Jan 4 15:39:21 CST 2007

Hello once again,

I have a few more questions concerning Technovit 9100 New.

For which purpose it is necessary to generate a vacuum around the
mould during the polymerization (it is written in the manual)? To get
rid of bubbles? To excluded oxygen during the polymerization process?

For which purpose it is necessary to have sealed embedding moulds (it
is written in the manual)? To prevent evaporation of the
polymerization mixture? To excluded oxygen during the polymerization
process?

Simply, in the manual it is written that no air should be inside the
embedding mould. And I cannot understand why it is written. Is
adequate polymerization possible in the presence of air oxygen?

Thank you!

Andrey Ivanov