[Histonet] Certificate Maintenance Program??

MICHELLE SEAGLE mrsseagle <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 20:14:21 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

  I am a newly certified HT and was interested in learning a little more about the certificate maintenace that is required every three years to keep your certification valid. I have read all the information on tha ASCP web site but was interested in the programs or ways that some of you may use to earn your 36pts required along with any other information you may can give me that is not covered on the web site.

  thanks for your help,
  Michelle Seagle
  Rutherford Hospital
  Rutherfordton,NC