[Histonet] dehydration after staining

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Tue Jan 2 14:40:45 CST 2007

    Sounds like a poorly aligned (or dirty) microscope to me. Who looks
at slides with the conderser out? (answer: people who don't understand
microscope optics). I don't see how one can "over-dehydrate" a slide. If
you leave some water in it will form bubbles as it separates from the
mounting media.
    Good luck!

Geoff

--