[Histonet] smad 6 and smad7

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 04:23:25 CST 2007

Hi all,

I'm just going through a spine chilling moment. After ordering the above
antibodies for IHC, I read the data sheet only to see that they are
recommended for immunofluorescence and western blotting. Is there any way I
can retrieve the situation? Is it worth trying to optimise or is this a lost
cause?

Failing that - can anybody recommend a source of smad 6  and smad7
antibodies for immuno in FFPE tissue?

Thank you in advance for (hopefully) saving my bacon (apologies to kosher &
halaal friends)
--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit