[Histonet] Re: Vision Biosystems Bondmax for immunostaining

Aprill Watanabe awatanabe <@t> tgen.org
Fri Feb 23 14:22:37 CST 2007

I use the BondMax from Vision Biosystems.  I really like the machine, it's
very reproducible and great for a clinical/hospital lab.  The Refine
detection kit is very good.  You can use less reagents than some of the
other systems out there.  I evaluated the BondMax against the Nemesis from
Biocare (similar to DAKO platform) and found that we could get more specific
staining with the BondMax and push our titers out further.  I would
recommend the BondMax.  I hope this helps some.