Fwd: RE: [Histonet] LIS programs

jayant limaye jayant_limaye <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 11:44:37 CST 2007

Hi Marilyn, Janice,

i run a small group out of Irvine California with
development work done out of India.

Was with Quest Diagnostics before starting this group
2 years back.

If you or any of the fellow Histonet members need to
build a customized LIS system, we would be glad to
help.

You can call me at (949)-273-0405.

Regards,
Jayant