[Histonet] laboratory microwave rates

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 14:26:40 CST 2007

Kathy:
  As far as I know there is not a billing code for MW ovens, in the same way that there are no special billing codes for the different instruments used in the lab.
  You will recover your money when your TAT is reduced because of the MW and you can obtain more specimens processed by the same personnel in less time. Your compensation will come as a "by product" of productivity increment.
  René J.

"Walters, Katherine S" <katherine-walters <@t> uiowa.edu> wrote:
  Hi,

I am trying to determine how to recover some of the costs for our
laboratory microwave. Does any one have a method for the billing of
outside users for this service? Thanks for any information.

Kathy