[Histonet] cryostat

Jane Moose jane.moose <@t> newberryhospital.org
Wed Feb 21 16:03:55 CST 2007

We have been approved for a new cryostat!

We are small histology department and have an old-old Tissue Tek II---which still works fine.
We only do a few frozen section cases a week,  so not a big part of our work  (2500 cases a year total).

However, does anyone have any advice on which one to look at and which ones to avoid.  Thanks in advance. Jane

Jane Moose
LIS Coordinator
Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Newberry,  SC
803-405-7129

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.