[Histonet] Background in frozen pancreas sections (continued...)

Martin S. sonya.martin <@t> soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 04:28:58 CST 2007

Sorry just thought some additional info might be useful;

The pancreas tissue was frozen in OCT in a bath of isopentane on dry
ice, 10um sections were cut, air dried for 1hr, then fixed in acetone
for 10mins. I quenched endogenous peroxidase with Pierce Peroxidase
Suppressor.
Sections without primary or secondary antibodies still have a littel
background but its worse with the secondary (I have tried rabbit
anti-rat:Biotin and it was worse).

Ta