[Histonet] Microwave Processing accessories.....thanks !

Coleman Manufacturing coleman_manufacturing <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 19:08:26 CST 2007

To all customers:

  From everyone here at Coleman Manufacturing & Design we would like to thank all who order plastic microwave accessories from our company.  Coleman gained an upper hand in supplying accessories against OEM manufacturers in 2006; we expect 2007 to be even better.  Which means, Coleman will save customers 45% just on plastic accessories.  Only six months into 2006 with our accessory sales, we saved customers a combined total of $203,567.36.  The savings are significant.

  In our eyes, if a laboratory or hospital can order accessories from Coleman verses the OEM of the Tissue Processor and save on an average 45% per order with maintaining the same durability and longevity,  why not?

  Again,  thanks to all who order here at Coleman.  For those of you who do not know about us please call and request a catalog.  We supply plastic accessories that accommodate ALL TISSUE PROCESSING MICROWAVES;  EVEN GLASS BEAKERS FOR VACUUM AND NON-VACUUM.

  Best regards,

  CMD