[Histonet] GFP - found information in archive

Cynthia A Delong DELONG_CYNTHIA_A <@t> LILLY.COM
Wed Feb 14 16:03:57 CST 2007

Sorry all,
I believe I found the information I needed in the wonderful Histonet
archive.  That is what I get for being in a hurry when a post doc says Do
you know anything about and can you..........
I thougth the histonet would be the fastest way and forgetting about the
archive.
Sorry for bothering anyone but if anyone has a NEW and improved way and
wish to share feel free to send  anything my way I am always looking for
the better and faster way of doing things.
One question what is the best thickness to view GFP?
Thanks again
Cindy

Cynthia A DeLong
LRL - Corporate Center