[Histonet] Special Stainers

Jackie Smith roosmith1 <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 09:07:43 CST 2007

   I would additionally contact someone from Dako regarding their Artisan
   Special  Stainer.  Their  stain  selection  as  well as the quality of
   stains  is  far  superior to the Nexes...speaking from experience as a
   user of both systems.

   Dako  does  offer  several  different  options  for  leasing,  RAA  or
   purchasing. I'm sure both vendors would bring theri systems in to do a
   side  by  side  demo.  We  were  able  to  keep  our unit for a 60 day
   demo/evaluation.

   Good Luck,

   Eric Smith

   Wilmington Pathology Associates

     From:  "Douglas D Deltour" <doug <@t> ppspath.com>
     To:  "'RENEE FISHER'"
     <rfisher <@t> gbmc.org>,<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
     Subject:  RE: [Histonet] Special Stainers
     Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:21:38 -0500
     Renee,
     Contact  Ventana  about  the NexES special stainer. Toll Free (800)
     227-2155
     Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
     Histology Supervisor
     Professional Pathology Services, PC
     One Science Court
     Suite 200
     Columbia, SC 29203
     (803)252-1913
     Fax (803)254-3262
     PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
     NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
     This  message  is  intended  only  for the use of the individual or
     entity to
     which   it  is  addressed  and  may  contain  information  that  is
     privileged,
     confidential  and  exempt  from disclosure under applicable law. If
     the reader
     of  this  message  is  not  the  intended recipient, you are hereby
     notified that
     any  dissemination,  distribution, or copying of this communication
     is
     strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication
     in
     error, please notify me immediately.