[Histonet] FAS (CD95)

soofia siddiqui soofias2 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 16:54:59 CST 2007

I am using CD95 from from Dako # M3554 and from Alexis cat# 805-022C100,but I am using on human skin frozen sections. You may contact companies ands ask about your specific use. Good Luck!
  soofia

Martha Ward <mward <@t> wfubmc.edu> wrote:
  I have been contacted about doing a research project with this antibody.
They provided me with one from Chemicon, but I am having no luck with
staining. I would appreciate any information about getting this to work
in ffpe samples. Thank you in advance for your help.

Martha Ward
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center