[Histonet] Position opening for HT/HTL or eligible

themagoos themagoos <@t> rushmore.com
Fri Feb 2 16:32:04 CST 2007

Clinical Laboratory of the Black Hills is a growing,
independent pathology practice providing AP services to
Rapid City, South Dakota and surrounding communities.  Rapid
City is the gateway to the Black Hills and offers a variety
of four season, family friendly activities.  Our histology
department processes over 26,000 surgical cases, over 200
autopsies and an additional 16,000 dermatology specimens per
year. We also have a progressive IHC department, and perform
a variety of special stains and frozen sections.

HISTOTECH

Immediate opening for a HT/HTL (ASCP) or eligible.
Experience in all technical aspects of routine histology and
immunohistochemical stains preferred. Associate Degree in
related field a plus.F/T -  Day shifts only.

Competitive wage and excellent benefit package

No state income tax

Relocation assistance available

Immediate 401K participation

Send resume to: