[Histonet] Nuclear Fast Red

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Feb 2 14:14:47 CST 2007

We use Nuclear Fast Red (Kernechtrot 0.1%) from Poly Scientific (Bay Shore,
NY)--already to use.

Peggy Sherwood
Lab Associate, Photopathology
Wellman Center for Photomedicine (W224)
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
617-724-4839 (voice mail)
617-726-6983 (lab)
617-726-3192 (fax)
msherwood <@t> partners.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of BETH
DELESCAVAGE
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 2:49 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Nuclear Fast Red

Hello All-
We are looking for a new Nuclear Fast Red.  The one we are currently using
is from J.T. Baker (cat#S635-01 lot#X49673), when put into solution the
liquid looks like grape juice instead of the little red/pink we are used to
seeing.  Can anyone recommend a good brand?  We have remade the solution
twice to insure it was not a heat or a reagent issue, we are sure it is the
brand.  Thank you.
-Beth Delescavage, BS, HTL (ASCP)
PhenoPath Labs