[Histonet] anyone still doing cytospins

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Fri Feb 2 10:13:51 CST 2007

 We have switched to the thinprep and still have about 1200 Physician collection kits that we send to out clients that have the saccamanno.  We cannot use it.  These kits are worth about $2000.  If anyone is interested in them, I will sell them to you for $1000 and I will pay to ship them to you.

Please let me know ASAP.

Roxanne Soto HT(ASCP)QIHC
Lab Manager
Physicians RightPath