[Histonet] Bone holders?

Orr, Rebecca ROrr <@t> enh.org
Sat Dec 29 09:22:38 CST 2007

Help anyone?

Hi Becky

Linda would like me to find something else that would be safer than
those uterine forceps that we use to have.  I looked in the hardware
area at Sears.com and found a couple of vise clamps and ratcheting
clamps.  I don't know if they will work or not.  I was wondering if you
might be able to ask on histonet what they cut their bones with if using
a band saw, meaning what do they hold on to the bone with besides their
hands.  Thanks, see you next week.  Beth

Beth E. Richter, PA(ASCP)

Evanston Northwestern Healthcare

Evanston Hospital Surgical Pathology

Rm. 1919A