[Histonet] IHC for VIAS

Godfrey Guerzon Gguerzon <@t> lifebridgehealth.org
Thu Dec 20 15:27:38 CST 2007

We are having problem with tissue falling off the slides when we run the
breast panel on the Ventana XT for examination with the VIAS instrument.
 The PR, ER, Ki67 and Her2 tends to fall off.  We use "plus" slides and
place them in 45 degree oven overnight and they still fall of.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE LISTED ABOVE.
This record has been disclosed in accordance with Subtitle 3 of
Title 4 of the Health-General Article of the Annotated Code of
Maryland.  Further disclosure of medical information contained
herein is prohibited.
If you are neither the intended recipient nor the individual
responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure of
patient information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, immediately notify us
by telephone or return email.