AW: [Histonet] Desmin

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Tue Dec 18 01:03:57 CST 2007

We use monoclonal mouse Desmin D33 from Dako, 1:100 on Ventana Benchmark (pH
8 retrieval; 24 min inkubation).

Gudrun Lang

Biomed. Analytikerin
Histolabor
Akh Linz
Krankenhausstr. 9
4020 Linz
+43(0)732/7806-6754
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Perry,
Samuel
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Dezember 2007 19:24
An: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] Desmin

Hi All,

I am trying to perform IHC staining using the Dako envision+ kit on mouse
and
human tissue.  I am looking for an anti-desmin antibody which has been well
published and characterized in the past.  There seems to be several rabbit
polyclonal antibodies out there by abcam, anyone have luck with these?  I
look
forward to hearing peoples responses.

Thanks -Sam Perry

Dana Farber Cancer Institute

Research Technician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or
this
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983
and
properly dispose of this information.