[Histonet] Re: cassette labeling and slides labeling system (manufacturer response)

ali nicoll alinicoll <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 06:37:43 CST 2007

Amy,

May I point you in the direction of Raymond A Lamb who have new cassette and slide markers available either directly (in some countries) or via our distributors.  The software package will also help with your requirements.

Contact details can be found at www.ralamb.net.

Regards
Ali Nicoll

[duck]
----------------------------

-
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:34:32 -0600
From: Jackie M O'Connor <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] cassette labeling and slides labeling system
To: Amy Lee <amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com>
Cc: histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>,
    histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
    <OFF2CBF765.45500F71-ON862573AF.006B67EB-862573AF.006B94DD <@t> abbott.com>

Leica has, in my opinion, the best system - one computer runs both
printers, and can print cassettes and slides for the same case/study
simultaneously.

Amy Lee <amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
12/12/2007 01:19 PM

histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] cassette labeling and slides labeling system

Hi histonetters,

  I am looking for a cassette labeling and slide labeling system. I
 know
Shandon carry them. I am thinking  having a package that both machines
share same computer. Could any one give me any recommendation and any
comment is highly appreciated.

  Amy

End of Histonet Digest, Vol 49, Issue 14