[Histonet] 2 Histotech positions on Oregon

Fletcher, Annette M Annette.Fletcher <@t> providence.org
Tue Dec 4 18:41:42 CST 2007

Providence Health and Services, a not-for-profit Healthcare System, is seeking 2 Histotechs in Oregon.  We have a full-time, day-shift position in Southern, OR (Medford) which is rich with outdoor adventures and cultural amenities - golfing, fishing, rafting and snow skiing as well as world class theater and music venues.  In Portland, OR we are looking for a full-time night shift Histotech.  I'd love to answer any questions you have about these positions as well as Providence and the area.  We are very competitive in terms of pay and have excellent benefits!

Please contact me with any questions,
Annette Fletcher
Senior Recruiter
Providence Regional Employment