[Histonet] Florida licensure question

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 15:33:27 CST 2007

E-mail the Florida Histotechnology Society.
  They are very helpful.
  René J.

Beth Cox <bethcoxx <@t> gmail.com> wrote:
  I work as a traveling tech, and do temporary assignments all over the
country. I want to apply for my Florida license, but I need to fulfill
that requirement for CE credits in "medical error prevention". Do any
of you Florida people have suggestions on how/where I can get that
without too much hassle?? Maybe something online? Thanks,

Beth