[Histonet] Junior Histotech - Opportunity to learn MOHS! -- Los Angeles near UCLA

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 07:31:19 CST 2007

Hi Histonetters!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I am working with a dermpath group in
Los Angeles that is looking for a full time person to work in their office
doing MOHS and some medical assisting.  They are looking for either an entry
level or junior tech with basic histology skills that they can train in
MOHS.  This is a full time position and the hours are Monday thru Friday
8-5.  At this point I think they prefer a local candidate.  ASCP eligibility
is not an issue for them.  They offer excellent benefits and again the
opportunity to learn Mohs.  If you are interested or know someone who might
be please contact me at relia1 <@t> earthlink.net or toll free at 866-607-3542.

The position is open for someone to start immediately or after the holidays
whichever is more convenient.  Thanks-Pam

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker

President

Relia