[Histonet] mouse histology textbook

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Aug 24 10:45:51 CDT 2007

Hi Jacqui:

    Most histology texts deal with histology with at most one chapter on
how tissues are prepared. If you want to know about staining you need a
book on microtechnique or histological technique. It sounds like you
need both books. Quite frankly, it sounds like you need to find an
expert to consult with, you will be way ahead in time and money in the
long run.

Geoff

--
--