[Histonet] Fw: Thiocarbohydrazide

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Aug 23 00:09:54 CDT 2007

The answer to your question is simple.

Buy a major histochemistry book and read it. That means the last edition of Pearse. All three volumes will cost about as much as 3 ml of of a rather dilute primary antibody that might turn out to be be worthless.

Books by Hayat (in all biomedical libraries) also have much to say about thiocarbohydrazide. This is a field in which you must know what you are doing. Following a procedure that you do not understand will not deliver meaningful results.

John Kiernan
Anatomy, UWO
London, Canada
---