[Histonet] Retirement

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 08:49:13 CDT 2007

Jacqueline:
Congratulations with your retirement but don't do what I guess your are going to do, namely, abandoning Histonet!
  Do as I do, I am also retired but had made the commitment of still trying to being helpful to others by participating in Histonet. As a matter of fact I am more helpful to others now than before retirement.
  You do that too. People with 42 years of experience are difficult to come by, and you should share it with everybody else.
  René J.

Malam Jacqueline <Jacqueline.Malam <@t> rli.mbht.nhs.uk> wrote:
  I will be retiring in two weeks after nearly 42 years in Histology at the
Royal Infirmary, Lancaster, UK and I would just like to thanks everyone who
has helped me over the past few years. It has been a pleasure to read and
maybe help others and what a brilliant way of sharing information and
improving what we do. To all those people out there in far away places with
strange-sounding names - keep up the good work - you're worth it!
Best wishes

Jacqui malam

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy
or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform postmaster <@t> rli.mbht.nhs.uk that this message has gone astray before
deleting it. Comments or opinions expressed in this email are those of
their respective contributors only. The views expressed do not represent the
views of the Trust, its management or employees. University Hospitals of
Morecambe Bay NHS Trust is not responsible and disclaims any and all
liability for the content of comments written within.Thank you for your
co-operation.