[Histonet] polymer protocols for 40um free-floating sections

Mejia, Maria Maria.Mejia <@t> ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 20 19:05:55 CDT 2007

Hello,

Please if anyone in histoland has done polymer staining on aldehyde fixed 40um free-
floating primate or rat sections - if you could kindly share your standard protocols or
provide suggestions or tips to stain these type of sections.

I'm particularly interested in the anti-rabbit Iba1 using rabbit HRP polymer kit &
anti-goat hNeurturin (NTN) using goat HRP polymer. I look forward to hearing from
someone.

Best Regards

Maria Bartola Mejia
UCSF