[Histonet] IF staining of mast cells and fibroblasts

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Aug 20 11:20:09 CDT 2007

Kim

Mast cell tryptase works in mice also, so I suspect it might work in =
other species.  For fibroblasts there is a marker that works in rat its =
mouse anti rat prolyl-4-hydroxylase beta (fibroblast marker) antibody =
6-9H6 (AF5110-1) from Acris.=20

Liz=20

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC