[Histonet] CERNER MILLLENIUM VERSUS COPATH PLUS

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Wed Aug 15 14:05:40 CDT 2007

We currently have Cerner Classic and will be switching to Cerner Millenium or Cerner CoPath Plus.  Does anybody have experiences with both systems and could they give me some recommendation on which system is better and why.

We process about 35,000 surgicals a year and already have Cerner Millenium for our hospital wide system.

So far the pathologists are pushing for CoPath but really are not familiar with Millenium.  We have Classic and either will be an improvement.

Thanks

Jim

Jim Vickroy
Technical Supervisor - Surgical and Autopsy Pathology
Memorial Medical Center

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.