[Histonet] Region II Meeting in Delaware Sept 6, 7, 8, 2007

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:11:23 CDT 2007

Register now!!  We are accepting registration for our meeting to be
held September 6,7,8, 2007 at the Delaware Technical Communtiy
College in Stanton Delaware.  The location is right off Interstate 95
and very easy access.  We can e-mail a copy of the program if you
forward your address to me ASAP.  We have management seminars on
Thursday, September 6th for those who need to get credits in for
management CEUs and then Friday/Saturday for general histology/cytology.

IF YOU NEED CEUs AND CAN NOT GET TO DENVER FOR THE NATIONAL WE HAVE A
MEETING TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS FOR THE YEAR!!

Any vendors who have not registered for exhibit space should contact
me ASAP for booth availability.  We still have some space available for you.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures
University of Pennsylvania