[Histonet] Ovary aromatase

Valeria Berno valeria.berno <@t> embl.it
Tue Aug 14 10:48:39 CDT 2007

Hi!!!

As most of the people posting a message here...I need help!

One user is trying to detect aromatase by immunofluorescence in mouse
ovary....problem: the autofluorescence on the cells around the follicle is
too high and we still didn't get any specific staining or maybe the staining
is weaker than the autofluorescence. The fact is that the autofluorescence
is really high only in these cells and not all over the tissue!

The tissue is frozen and PFA fixed. We also tried to use Far Red secondary
antibody but with no luck.

Any suggestion will be great

Thanks

Valeria