[Histonet] Looking for book

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 07:09:41 CDT 2007

Margaret,

I tried to order this from Amazon last year and after 6 months of them resetting the delivery date, they finally said it was unavailable.  I am still trying to find this book.  I haev done extensive google searches and the book always comes up as unavailable.  This morning, I looked on Biotechniques as Gayle suggested, but I can't seem to find it.  I will probably call the publisher today.  Anyway, I have decided to study for the QIHC test without this book, it seems like a lost cause.

Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)
Cambridge, MA

----- Original Message ----
From: "Perry, Margaret" <Margaret.Perry <@t> sdstate.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:07:42 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Looking for book

I am looking for the book Antigen Retrieval Techniques:
Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology by: Shan-Rong Shi, Jiang
Gu, Clive R. Taylor.

This book is not available in bookstores I've searched on the Web and
I,ve tried Google and it is not available there either.  Would anyone
have a copy that I can purchase?  I am studying for my QIHC
certification.

Margaret Perry HT (ASCP)

IHC Lab Manager Veterinary Science

Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic Lab

South Dakota State University

Box 2175 North Campus Drive

Brookings SD 57007