[Histonet] Mouse tail processing

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Aug 7 10:43:29 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu =
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Igor =
Deyneko
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:31 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Mouse tail processing

Hello histonetters!
I was wondering if anyone has ever processed mouse tails? Since there =
are all different types of tissue(cartilage, muscle, vessls, and skin), =
I would imagine that the processing times would be rather long. If =
someone is willing to share their protocolo, I would appreciate it =
greatly.
Thank you.
Igor Deyneko.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals