[Histonet] RE: NF kappa B

Mino-Kenudson, Mari,M.D. MMINOKENUDSON <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Aug 7 10:42:51 CDT 2007

Hello,

We are trying to optimize 2 NF kappa B antibodies for immunohistochemistry on
formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
They are NFkB p50 (clone: sc-114) and NFkB p65 (clone: sc-8008) produced by
Santa Cruz.
We followed the instructions, but we only got very week signals.

Thank you,
Mari

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.