[Histonet] Histology Position in Northern California

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Mon Aug 6 16:28:57 CDT 2007

I am looking for a histotech familiar with preparing dermatology slides.
Our lab is located in beautiful Sonoma County CA, the heart of the wine
country and a hour from San Francisco. Mohs experience preferred but not
necessary (we can train).  Part to full time position available with
benefits (medical, dental, 401K). Salary negotiable but will depend on
experience and commitment. Fax resumes to 707-545-6726 Attn: Debi
Thank you,
Dr Sugarman