[Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Sun Aug 5 18:02:17 CDT 2007

Would that be the lab at the Trippler(?spelling sorry) Medical Centre?
I visited there about 25 years ago and was very impressed.
Great Lab, Great People.

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jackie M
O'Connor
Sent: Saturday, 4 August 2007 6:51 AM
To: Woodward, Denise
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

There's one in Hawaii - great hospital, too!    Tahiti has too many
mosquitoes.

"Woodward, Denise" <denise.woodward <@t> uconn.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
08/03/2007 03:40 PM

"Norman Meres" <nmeres <@t> gmu.edu>, <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: [Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

I'm waiting for that job listing for Tahiti to pop up one of these days!

Can I claim first dibs now??