[Histonet] Repeating Messages

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:35:43 CDT 2007

Hi,
     I apologize for the repeating messages. I know I only sent it
once. I've seen a few messages by others do this as well. Does anyone
know why this is happening? Is there a setting that I can change to
prevent it from happening on my end, or is it just a server glitch?
There is enough volume on this list without seeing multiple messages
then to see myself doing it ... grrr! Regardless, I thank the List
Admins for their tireless efforts on this useful & valuable tool.

Thanks,
Amos