[Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

Norman Meres nmeres <@t> gmu.edu
Fri Aug 3 14:38:24 CDT 2007

Okay......I get it....the consensus is that recruiters on the
listserve is a good thing. Thank you all for your input....now can
anyone answer my question about lobster epidermis and optimum
freezing temp for cryotomy?