[Histonet] Freaky Friday

Larry Woody slappycraw <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:17:12 CDT 2007

How about using some really thick Weigert's Iron Hematoxylin and a coat of waterproofer.

"Breeden, Sara" <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu> wrote:  The Friday Hour of Fuming is being replaced by Freaky Question Day. Is
there a way to "re-blacken" the interior surface of a tissue flotation
bath? I've thought about high-temp black spray paint (like for BBQs,
engine parts, etc.) and quickly decided it probably would have some
oddball reaction with the whole tissue-floating thing. Any ideas out
there? And, no, I haven't asked the manufacturer - I'm just having my
own ideas. And that's often a dangerous place to be!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700