[Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

Larry Woody slappycraw <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 11:49:45 CDT 2007

With the shortage of good techs out there, and if you've ever had to hire anyone, every little bit helps. You never know where you might find the next great addition to your team.

LuAnn Anderson <ander093 <@t> tc.umn.edu> wrote:  Personally, I like knowing what is available out there so I don't
mind those posts. You can merely delete if you don't want to read them.