[Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

hymclab hymclab <@t> hyhc.com
Fri Aug 3 10:14:18 CDT 2007

I feel diffently.  I have been on this listserv for along time and feel that
I look forward to seeing the jobs that are open out there (one never knows
when something could trip your trigger!!)
There are not that many messages sent out from Recruiters (maybe a few a
month) so in my opinion, just hit delete if you don't want to read their
messages.

Dawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Meres [mailto:nmeres <@t> gmu.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:56 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

Okay, I am new here, and not completely familiar with the customs of this
listserve. I can only speak for myself. I didn't sign up for this listserve
to receive emails such as this. I am here to read about the experiences of
others, to share what tiny bit of histological knowledge I have, and to ask
those with considerably more expertise to share theirs.
I don't want to belabor this, but I would be in favor of not having
recruiters come on this listserve and spam us.
Thanks,
Norman