[Histonet] Linistain Stainer

Wellborn, Janci R Janci.Wellborn <@t> stlukes-stl.com
Fri Aug 3 09:55:53 CDT 2007

Hello,

Does anyone use the Linistaine Random Access Stainer for their frozen section staining? If so, would you be willing to share how you have the staining row set-up for H & E staining?

Janci R Wellborn, BS, BSeD, HTL (ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Luke's Hospital
232 South Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
(314) 205-6228
janci.wellborn <@t> stlukes-stl.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Vicki
Gauch
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:09 AM
To: histonet; Amy Lee
Subject: Re: [Histonet] How many years you keep paraffin blocks
andslides?

Amy,
 We are in NY and we are required to keep slides and blocks for 20
years though we do have more than that currently stored.

Vicki
AMCH

>>> Amy Lee <amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com> 8/2/2007 3:27 PM >>>
Hello histonetters,

  Due to the limited space of my lab I need to discard some blocks and
slides. I am thinking setting a "rule" about how long I can keep
paraffin blocks and slides. I need to know how other people do it. Could
you share your "rules"?

  Thanks in advance,
  Amy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.