[Histonet] Use of 1% AgNO3 in gross room

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Fri Apr 27 02:13:56 CDT 2007


It's all right for you, your old and your life's nearly over, but think
of the Staff!! Those poor sods are instructed by the Pathologist to dunk
things in things with total disregard for life and limp. 

I'm the one suffering from a life of formalin inhalation, zinc ingestion
(your fault), lead ingestion (again your fault) and various other toxic
cocktails. Is it no wonder I'm sterile, losing my hair and have aching

The young are our future (god save us) and with reducing sperm rates we
can't afford to poison them any further (g).

<rests in the pulpit>

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;
I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a
thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.
--Abraham Lincoln 

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation

More information about the Histonet mailing list