[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 41, Issue 35

Laurie Popp Laurie <@t> conxis.com
Mon Apr 23 21:22:07 CDT 2007

We're celebrating lab week :-)  I've been on the committee twice and
hopefully next year we'll get an earlier start.  The supervisors and
pathologists are feeding us ice cream sundaes tomorrow (they're making
them... )and we're having healthy potluck tomorrow and junk food potluck on
Thursday... Wings on Wednesday ... And one of the techs came up with a
histology sudoku and crossword puzzle and we're doing a name this pet's
owner contest ... Institution wide they did a door decorating contest and
they are having coffee for everyone.  Since we are also not allowed to
accept vendor gifts we had a budget to go shopping so I picked up a few
little things at our local cost plus world market and we have a way up our
sleeves to get around the gift card rule :-)

Happy Lab Week everyone :-)

Laurie Popp
HT Candidate, Mayo Clinic Rochester

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:23:50 -0700
From: "Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF" <Karen.Heckford <@t> CHW.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Lab Week
To: "Histonet (histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)"

Happy Lab Week Everyone.   I hope everyone has a great week.   I am just
wondering how many labs celebrate everyday.  We were told vendors cannot do
anything anymore because of some law. We are getting two lunches on Wed. and
Friday.

Thanks,

Karen Heckford HT (ASCP) CE

End of Histonet Digest, Vol 41, Issue 35