[Histonet] Lab Week

Horn, Hazel V HornHV <@t> archildrens.org
Mon Apr 23 10:53:22 CDT 2007

Happy Lab Week to All!!!

We have different sections of the lab responsible for one day of lab
week.   Today Virology and Microbiology provided breakfast.  Hospital
administration is providing lunch.

Tomorrow we have a company providing lunch but they are doing an
inservice as well.

Wednesday we have breakfast provided by chemistry and lunch provided by
a company plus an inservice during the lunch.

Thursday we have another company sponsored inservice lunch.

Friday we are having sundaes sponsored by one of my techs who won this
gift at our state meeting from a vendor.

We also play games all week with prizes.   The hospital also gives
everyone a gift.

We have a great time and everyone always looks forward to lab week!

Hazel Horn
Hazel Horn, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor of Histology
Arkansas Children's Hospital