[Histonet] Lab Week

hymclab hymclab <@t> hyhc.com
Mon Apr 23 14:56:25 CDT 2007

This week we are having:
Monday:	Repungent food day
		(Pot Luck with foods with gross names,ie.  Chunky cat
barf(spaghetti squash with cottage cheese and spaghetti sauce), blood clot
cake, vomit dip, rancid mucous(guacamole) etc....

Tuesday:  Sub sandwchiches provided for by the Pathologists

Wednesday: Breakfast (not sure who is providing that)

Thurs: Chinese take out

Friday: Cake and punch (provided by our Lab Director)

All week we have contests:  Guess who's hands (several people had their
pictures taken of their hands and put on a bulletin board),
Scavenger hunt (clues with little pieces of paper in hidden spots like Clue:
Look for body parts.  They were hidden in the cupboard we store our buckets
of tissues.
Dress up lab coat day (had some old lab coats and people could put whatever
they want on them).
We also had a word search puzzle.

Hope everyone has a great lab week!!

Dawn D. Schneider, HT(ASCP)