[Histonet] 2007 NSH Awards Deadline

Mitchell Jean A. JMitchell <@t> uwhealth.org
Fri Apr 20 14:04:46 CDT 2007

May 1st is the fast approaching application deadline for all 2007 NSH
Awards. All available awards/scholarships and their criteria are posted
on the NSH website; www.nsh.org

NSH members; please take the time to read through the award listings,
think about how these awards are applicable to you or to NSH members
that you know that deserve to be recognized for their dedicated service
to our profession.  Then submit applications/nominations and support
material before the May 1st deadline.

** If you are continuing your education through college or technical
courses, if you want to enhance your knowledge by attending at upcoming
NSH meeting - 5 $1000 Educational Scholarships are available for you.

** If you do IHC or In Situ in your laboratory and want to enhance your
knowledge in these areas  - there are 6 awards totaling $8500 available
for you.

** NSH offers awards/scholarships for management, teaching, microwave,
foreign travel, hard tissue, outstanding service to NSH, newsletters,
websites and more.  Feel free to contact me with questions you have
about any of the NSH Awards/Scholarship offerings.

Jean Mitchell
NSH Awards Chairperson
608-263-9184