[Histonet] alkaline phosphatase antibody

docqian pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Fri Apr 20 10:34:05 CDT 2007

Dear all,=0A=0AI have ordered one antibody-anti-human/mouse/rat alkaline ph=
osphatase antibody from one company. I have used it for immunostaining in 1=
d or 3d osteoblasts, however, the results are not so nice. It could not lab=
el the osteoblast membrane so well since I only find some small vesicles in=
 cytosol or membrane. But I read one artcile, they showed that alkaline pho=
sphatase antibody could label the membane strongly in osteoblasts.=0AIf pos=
sible, could you give some advice for this antibody? I am looking forward t=
o hearing from you.=0A =0A =0AGuofeng=0A=0A=0A      _______________________=